Re: E-prom ereaser& burner

I just got my burner, Xeltec "Rommaster 2".  $135 for a refurb unit, seems
to do what I need.   This is my first burner, so I have nothing to compare
it to but I get along just fine with the simple DOS menu.

Now just need to make up one of Grumpy's memcal adapters....

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com