Reconditioned PB10s $40 off was E-prom burner & eraser.

Just thought I'd mention that when I contacted Needhams a while back, they
will sell Reconditioned units with full warranty for less. Don't know what
they have right now, but last time I checked they had a PB10 for $90. They
also sell the datarase, so it could be one stop shopping.
I have no affiliation with these people, and ended up with a used burner
from someone on the list. Just one of the deals I found when hunting for a
burner and eraser myself a few months ago.

Kevin R