Re: VE table 1 & 2 relationship, and BLMs past 3600rpm.

I am just having the computer set it to 128 when the car goes WOT.
You don't want to set it at part throttle, as that is how the comp
makes the engine run right.  But having it forced to 128 at WOT would
make tuning by adjusting fuel pressure easier, as the computer could
not correct some of the changes.   Note though that there is a single
2 byte variable in the computer that tells the comp how big the fuel
injectors, and that will adjust the entire fuel curve up or down.
Also there is the wot fuel table that can easily be adjusted up or
down or just certain rpms up or down.  I have pretty much not been
using the afpr as it is pretty crude compared to adjusting it in the
computer.
				Roger