Re: E-prom ereaser& burner

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, nacelp wrote:

> I do beleive alot of the newer stuff is 512 so gota be careful what you do,
> where your going.  I oped for having the 512 rather then 32 and smaller
> Grumpy

I think most of the newer stuff that is 512Kbit is also not a socketed
chip.   My 93 is a 256Kbit, and the 94+ don't have a removable
anymore.

The biggest problem I see with the emulator is I would have to leave
it hanging out of the car computer in the engine compartment, which
does not seem to be a real good environment to leave unshielded
electronics around.

That emulator would seem to be a good solution for a car with the
computer in the passanger compartment.

				Roger