ECMS for sale

I found a small stach of ecms at a local wreckers, the price ain't that
great, but for those of you having trouble finding any 148s, 747s, 727s,
8625s, might be worth it.  He wants $65 each, plus a core, but said
depending on if I could unload some he'd talk about it some more.  So if
including handling $75 sounds fair, write me off list, and I'll see what I
can do.  Hitting reply and cluttering the list with this will get you no
reply.
Grumpy
PS don't ask about other numbers, I looked for common stuff.