BLM collection!?

In my tuning I've been using a scanner, but is there a way of capturing the
BLMs stored in the ECM. Someway of using a computer to download all the
corrections stored. As it is now I record with the scanner, and have to go
thru it line by line. The other problem is it doesn't capture all the BLMs
or other info, just few cells it uses during the short time I can record
which it.

Kevin R

----- End of forwarded message from owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org -----