First GN chip

Did my first GN chip this am, and did a long test drive.  First time, I've
been able to drive it in (almost)legal form, ohh, what a joy.  Fresh from
the body shop, and it looks great.
Car already had been chipped, but since Scott S., and after some other notes
about IAT, and CTS corrections, thought I'd take a tad of fuel out of the
cold stuff, I like it, reset the TCC, but more to come.
Gotta get a Hemco plenum, and faster IAT sensor, I think that is something
that needs attention.
Feelin less Grumpy today for some reason.
Grumpy
   Oh, and gotta get wiring the "other" ecms adapters.........