Re: First GN chip

heh.. less grumpy??.. I wonder why? :) The car sounds real nice Bruce!

 I havn't been following the list too closely over the last month or
two, but this caught my attention. (about 1000 unread messages) I've
been tuning on my ol 84. Still no runs on the new front mount and my
turbo still is on backorder. (PT72-1) I stuck some 52 lb injectors in a
few weeks ago and was having trouble dialing things in. I pulled them
and flowed/charted their characteristics in a excel spread sheet. I was
almost convinced I had a bad one, but.. I know it'll crush everyone but,
it is/was my tuning/chip tweaking abilities all along. I know, I know,
but it's true. Started with a stock 87 rom and tweaked it from there. at
any rate, I'm ready to stick em back in and try it again. I bought
Direct Scan to use as a tuning aid this time. (VERY impressive scan tool
BTW)
 Jim's passing out Testa performance chips? I guess you didn't ride the
short bus as long as we all suspected. hehe.. kidding Jim! :)
 Got any chips for my 52lbers Jim?
 BTW, on the MAT sensor.. has anyone noticed that when you lay ~25 lbs
of boost to the turbo link boost sensor option that it codes the
computer? It looks like I'm not going to be able to hit my planned 30
lbs of boost with that option hooked up. UNLESS, I disable the coding in
the chip. Havn't really looked too close at it, yet. Too much other
stuff going on.

 Oh well, take care everyone.. I feel a little less grumpy myself now
days. Goin to the nats in Bowling Green, Bruce? My car should be the hit
of the burnout contests!