Re: First GN chip

At 05:06 PM 3/25/00, you wrote:

Got to admit a clever way of being able to record boost,  during a run, but,
I'd rather work on getting the temp corerctions worked out so that the
engine is happiest.   If ther isn't enough  retarding per temp, then that
could explain alot of head gasket failures...  I got to look closer at this.

The bad thing about the GN MAT sensor is it's right after the air filter, but before the turbo... Probably why they didn't really do much with it. If it was in the intercooler to TB pipe, where it actually measured the temp of the air flowing into the manifold, then a decent set of corrections could be written.