ND 1181281

got the 77caddy(olds) injectors back from the Injector Guru. thought they'd been chrome plated when I opened the box. Asked him to run a few extra tests while he had them (opening closing times,amperage)
I posted the results to diy-efi incoming as 1181281.zip
just need to find out the proper conversion factor for the flow rate to get #/hr. I hope to post some of the diagrams from the caddy diagnosis manual in the next few weeks (ignition timing,idle solenoid, etc.)
byE
Mike
Swayze
mswayze@truswood.com