52 Lb injectors

Hey all,
 I think I'm starting to get a handle on my 52 lb injectors. I must have
burned 50 chips or better dialing these in. I was almost convinced I had
a bad one the way it was going. Being able to thrash away on Mike
Christianson's injector bench helped me a lot. I took the data from
every test on 009's, these 52's and a set of reds 55's and graphed them
all in a excel chart. Printed them at work on a color laser printer.
Nice lookin charts.. at any rate..
 Took the sled for a cruise today, and using Dirtect Scan (very NICE
scan tool) to watch all 16 BLM cells, I have it hovering around 120-130
in all of em, on a street chip I made from a stock 87 ROM. (ID# 0090)
Now, the car pulls like a freight train! Ye HA! NOW, were havin fun! I
still need to dial it in closer and make a race chip, but wow, back to
it's usual screamer self!

 Oh, I set it up at 40 psi base fuel pressure. Take care.