Injector Problem

Hi Folks,
     I had a pair of 454 TBI injectors cleaned about two months ago and just
put them on the vehicle yesterday and they were both seized so I removed
them and took them back to be recleaned and we got one to work again but the
other is a dead player....apparently the cleaning solution is so dry that
once it evaporated the injector is now seized.....does anyone know how to
get this to work again??? Also, does it hurt the injector to "spark" it
directly from the battery????The guy that cleaned them did that in an
attempt to get it to work...Is it toast now?? Thanks
-Carl Summers
P.S. I had this happen once before and it just took a sharp whack with a
plastic screwdriver handle.