Re: Injector Problem

After cleaning and flowing TBI injectors, I usually drop them into a small
container of light utility oil,  to keep them happy after the "dry" bench
solvents.  After a couple of minutes I pluck them out and store them away.
This prevents the exact problem you describe.  You might want to try soaking
your stuck injector, to see if it frees-up.

Connecting a P&H TBI injector directly to battery source if not a good
thing.  Depending upon the battery voltage, you can rapidly sink as much as
8-9 amps through the injector coil and cause permanent damage if connected
for any length of time.   A short zap may be okay (very risky), but anything
longer will ensure that the coil becomes "toastificated".

Use a DVOM to measure your zapped injector's coil resistance.  If it
measures close to 1.1-1.5 ohms them you are okay.  Much above or below that,
then throw it away.

Walt.