Re: Injector Problem

At 10:22 PM 28/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, Carl.  I've had several TB injectors sieze from lack of use.  From
>now on, I'm going to let them sit in a light oil when not in use.
>Jumpering a TBI injector will kill it.  Using a high impedence test
>light to complete the circuit for a brief tap is acceptable, according
>to a GM teacher.  Your injector's good for hanging on the "examples"
>wall.

I'd suggest a penetrating oil whilst injector is in an ultrasonic bath.
I got this cheap ultrasonic bath from the lcoal electronics firm, only
about 800mL capacity but big enough for all sorts of auto solenoids and
injectors..

Suggest leave in bath with ultrasonic on for 10mins then off but still
in oil - repeat a couple of times...

Better then becoming a paperweight,

Rgds

:) Mike