Re: new subscriber please help ecm problem

The injectors key on should have power to them.  The ECM grounds them to
operate.
If you have pressure, and pulses they sould work.  A fuel filter can be so
plugged to pass a pressure reading but not enough to support engine
combustion.  Same with pinced line, ot plugged fuel sock (in the tank).  You
should hear the pump run for a few seconds when you turn the key on to prime
the system.
Once you have oil pressure the pump should run,  might try jumoing oil
pressure switch to get pump to run
Grumpy
    wanting to learn it all, takes a lot time, and work.