Re: Quad-4 (1228707 ECM) Rough Idle Problem

>> The raw MAP sensor output is 70, +/-1 at idle.
>>
> That's really high, try adding some timing, less fuel, I'd try different
> settings to get something more along the lines of 55-60.  Your way off to
> the side of the map.

After examining the ALDL datastream a little closer and performing some
experiments with a vacuum pump, I need to change my previous idle MAP
value.  The raw ADC output is around 117 +/- a couple, which corresponds
to 53-55 kPa, when appropriately scaled.

> What Values (K/Pa) ya run at cruise?

When driving at 35 mph (1925 RPM), the MAP is 28-32 kPa.