Re: GM Alternate fuel service manuals

I bought the units on ebay from a guy who got them in a lost freight auction.
I know the proportional valve is current driven. The gas mass sensor is hot
wire. It was part of the IMPCO AFE system used on GM trucks for a brief
period.  There in no chance of finding these things in a wrecking yard.  It
has an HC11 micro that processes standard automotive sensor signals to
determine gas flow. There is an interface module that I don't have.

I am looking for more info to try to hack the system for my own use.

I have attached a picture to satisfy your curiosity

Thanks

Jon

In a message dated 3/29/00 6:51:40 AM US Mountain Standard Time,