Re: new subscriber please help ecm problem

The CD has a big ol copy of ALLDATA info such as Tech and Service Bulletins,
nice.  Good repair info but poor pics (grainy big time).  ECM info mainly
most informative from that that pertains to a Bulletin, with some basic info
for eproms such as Broadcast code deciphering and the intended resolve of
newer versions, and claimed improvements.

Jeff M