Re:alldata/was new subscriber please help ecm problem

The Alldata or popular mechanics cd(same thing) is a worth while tool if
you own and repair your vehicle.  the cost is fairly low and if fully
interactive with sevice bulitins ect.  I have 1 cd and it covers almost
all gm vehicles. Bruce, if you don't have one i suggest you check it out
for your gn.  a really good product.  I found it had more info than your
chiltons manual and even more than the oem gm service manual.