Re: GM Alternate fuel service manuals

--- GMECM Digest <gmecm-digest-owner@diy-efi.org>
wrote:

> PHXSYS@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I just bought GM fuel injection gas mass sensors
> and butterfly valve for
> > compressed natural gas trucks. I believe they were
> designed for GM 5.7L
> > engines. I need to obtain wiring info for that
> application. I believe they
> > were model year 96-99.

Were they that late? I was under the impression
PAS/Triad did the Natural gas pickups for GMC/Chevy,
but they went out of business (PAS, that-is, I think
Triad's still operational) in '94 or so.

I've got some friends who have some of the old PAS
documents... maybe they've got some old production
build sheets on it.

IMPCO is probably another good source... they provide
the lion's share of gas-conversion stuff.

Later,

Dig
turbodig@yahoo.com
'91 Syclone - 12.53@105