Re: GM Alternate fuel service manuals

Hi

PAS was another technology using a BKM gaseous injector. IMPCO developed an
AFE system for GM, got a couple million to do it too.

I found some docs at helminc.com pretty pricey at $120 per manual. I am going
to the Chevy dealer to see theirs.

Thanks
Jon

In a message dated 3/30/00 10:39:53 AM US Mountain Standard Time,