Re: Bins are us

nacelp wrote:

> I just sent Steve a bunch of bins by ecm type to post at the FTP.
> So should make them more accessaible for others.
> BTW, if you have bins by BCC send em to me, and I'll organize them by ecm to
> pass to S R for posting if your in a sharing mood
> Grumpy

And....  if you make a bin please send it with the whole broadcast code
in the filename (4 letters and 4 numbers usually).  A description would
also be good but BCC is most important.  The magic decoder ring people
can always generate an application from a BCC but you can't go the other
way around.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet