Re: Wastegate Controller

Jim speaks with straight tongue. Rave Reviews on gnttype and
turbobuick.com for the boost controller. I feel some of the claims may
be slightly exagerated, but.. it is for sure a nice piece and gives a
new meaning to boost control. now if it had a boost sensor so it was a
closed loop system.. sigh..