Re: Wastegate Controller

I didn't catch the beginning of this thread but we have been doing some
testing with a boost controller from a company called Link ElectroSystems.
The wastegate controller is called the TurboLink and it can also be used to
control auxiliary fuel injectors and perform ignition retard. The boost
control is based on rpm, not just a single boost point like some of the
other controllers we have tested. I think it also has an rpm switch
capability (for a shift light or some other rpm related device) but we have
not used that feature. The controller is easily programmed by a removeable
tuning module.

Regards,

Jason