-----Original Message-----
From: nacelp [mailto:nacelp@bright.net]

Is there enough demand, or curiousity for posting aftermarket chips?.   For
me, I just read em, and file em away, cause there usually ain't much to
read.   But, that's me.  Please let me know what ya'all think, and we'll,
try gathering more, and maybe delete the who did it part, and then you could
use em for the educational benefit that we're looking for.