Re: spking of octane was Re: Bins are us

Properly calibrated the CTS doesn't matter.
It just runs a tad richer at the lower temp (maybe a couple degrees more
advanced with the 180).
For longer engine life, better MPG (when properly tuned) run the 190/195
recommended.  If your oil temps are high run an oil cooler.
Yep, ya can run things lots of different ways, but the are just a few good
ways to run things
Grumpy