Re: Bins are us

At 09:32 AM 3/31/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Is there enough demand, or curiousity for posting aftermarket chips?.   For
>me, I just read em, and file em away, cause there usually ain't much to
>read.   But, that's me.  Please let me know what ya'all think, and we'll,

I'd like to see them.  As just getting started in all this it would be
interesting to see what's been done, kinda like bench racing at the track.

>    Put 92 Oct in my 307  86 Cutlass, and what a difference.  I just don't
>get people even asking about running better gas.  Can make all the
>difference in how a car runs lasts.

I didn't know Grumpy was carb-compliant...   I'll have to get you off a
Olds FI intake so you can "fix" that problem.    <*snort*>

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com