Re: 7749 guru needed....

Hi, Bruce -

Thanks for the reply.  Back to chipping tomorrow.  Spent the day changing
the governor spring(s), was fun to check out the shift points w/o the front
propshaft installed. I've a new appreciation for AWD.....}:}E

Hey, the dentist tubing is great stuff!!  Good enough to grow unspeakable
bacteria within w/o leaking, good enough for an engine!  IAC is right about
where it was before (set w/ slight drag on paper on throttle plates),
around 45, so no manifold leaks.  Tubes to sensors are tight & good (just
MAP & FP reg now, no EGR anymore).  Very little knock @ WOT, so's there's
something lean going on @ light cruise & off idle - get up to 18°!  I'm as
sure as I can be everything's put together right & leak free.

Gonna get back to the clean stuff tomorrow; how's the Buick doing?  Congrats!

Barry

----- End of forwarded message from owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org -----