From: Jeff M <tystorm@email.msn.com>
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org <gmecm@diy-efi.org>
Date: Saturday, April 01, 2000 8:00 AM
Subject: Pocket Programmer

I have a friend that wants a good, affordable EPROM programmer and I recall
some of you guys have found the Pocket Programmer to be just that.  Can any
of you provide a phone number or web sight link?  I own 2 different
programmers but these are too elaborate for his needs or pocket book.

Thanks.

Jeff M