Re: Pocket Programmer/thanks

Wow, lightening fast response here (Jim and John) thanks so much guys.  I
had a little challenge in going to the link James, seems as though the
spelling makes sense but the link does not work, so tried a few search
engines and they too returned "No Page Found" but I will try the phone
number, works for me ;-).

Thanks again guys.

Jeff M