Re: 7749 guru needed....

It's getting to where I'm having trouble picturing this in me head.  Can you
cut and paste some of what your talking about?.
You, 0'd out a fuel table,, ie the closed throttle one to get it to idle at
128s?.
I've never had to so that, what for injectors ya running?.  Or where is the
fuel pressure set?.
Maybe, this is what it will take, I'm just surpicous about the drastic
changes going of idle to the other VE table.
Grumpy