Re: 7749 guru needed....

Barry Tisdale wrote:

> I assumed
> percentages, since the MAP sensor (stock) is a 2 bar, and some of these
> values would be needed under positive manifold pressures; I would assume
> the x axis scale on the top would then read 0-200kPa (it reads 20-100).
> Ok, now, I've *also* got a 3 bar MAP sensor & chip in my Sy, so all the
> readings are lower yet.

If the SyTy code follows the same pattern as the Fiero 1&2 bar code,
then the VE tables only cover a one bar range.  They are indexed by a
fake 1 bar sensor value.  Thus the heading of 100 really does mean
100KPa.  Fuel delivery under boost is controlled by YetAnother table.

In the Fiero code, the only table of consequence indexed by the true
range of the MAP sensor is the main timing table.