What is the dynamic range of the AFR sweeps across stoichiometric?

Greetings!

The subject line says it all (if it wasn't truncated!):

"What is the dynamic range of the AFR sweeps across stoichiometric?"

I have never ran across any information as to just how far the AFR is swept. I know (at least _something_) about the 'switching' nature of the EGO, and about the need for varying inputs to the cataclysmic perverter.

Thanks,
Mike