Re: What is the dynamic range of the AFR sweeps across stoichiometric?

I don't know if you can really state it that way.  There are often a hi +
low O2v references, but I think that is just to make sure the O2 is in fact
awake.  They use various O2s and I think, that that is the key for what
actual AFR is being averaged for the converter.  Other wise GM would only
need one O2 rather then thousands (so it seems).  If there was a % change
they were worring about then it would be in the PID of the program, and
would change with about all the calibrations.
  Any one else, got ideas on this?.
Grumpy