ignition map

I need a little info.  Background:  1967 dodge coronet, 383 big block,
custom MPI manifold, 30#  injectors, MSD 2225 fuel pump ( 43 gph),
electronic ignition with Accel 300+  Box.  The vacuum and mechanical
advance have been locked out, no advance from the distributor.  An ACCEL
DFI computer is being used to control fuel, ignition, cooling fans and
eventually overdrive.
I am at the point where I am ready to start programming the ignition map.
The old ignition curve (mechanical plus vacuum advance)  was very good, but
if I was satisfied with two straight lines, I would have kept the
carburetor and just drove it.  I would like a couple of stock tpi maps
(normally aspirated).  To get AN IDEA of what a computer controlled
ignition map looks like.  I got a feeling of what I need, but I would just
like to verify certain areas of the map.  I know the two engines are
different and all that jazz, I'd rather not waste bandwith arguing over
whether or not I am comparing apples to oranges.  I know what my engine can
take at different speeds and loads.
Does anyone have a couple of maps in txt or xls format, in MAP vs. RPM??
Thanks.