Re: basic chevy tbi question

Read about Programming 101
Tuning.txt at FTP
www.tunercat.com
ecmguy's site.
search 747
Archives are down you have to download the zip version.

yes, you can just run the 454 TBI Throttle body and save the machine work
costs, or get 2" butterflies and install them.
yes you can run BBC injectors to get enough fuel, the fuel ratees, and color
codes been covered before.  Yes, you'll need to do your own chip.
Might double check and make sure ya got a 1227747 ecm in there
Grumpy