Re: Calpak

Subject: Calpak

The calpak is number of cylinder specific.
The prom is calibrations for a particular engine/application
Grumpy

Thanks for the info on the calpack, now, another question.  I picked up a 1227747 at the junkyard the other day for a spare.  The one i am using now came out of an 88 astro van w/4.3, but i have a hypertech power chip in it for a TBI 350.  The computer i found at the junkyard is out of an 88 chevy van w/350.  Can i use the calpack out of that 747?  I know this sounds too simple, but the engine i'm running is a TBI 305, not a 350, i just got a deal on the Hypertech chip from someone that sold their truck, an 88 full size w/350 auto.
I have the TBI 305 in my 87 S10 Blazer.  Thanks, Jeff