RE: Novice Question

I thought Shannen meant you could get the little chip on the memcal from the
dealer..   I guess I missed the apple or was it an orange.  Though with the
number of memcals I have from the 'spare' ECM's I think its worth the time
trying to get the six cyl version to work in the eight as a recent post
about pin 56 of the memcal

Thanks for the correction, though its not what I wanted to hear;-)
Max