Pocket Programmer & Emulator

Thanks for the URL. I ordered the pocket programmer, the emulator
(emulates 2716-27256) and the little eraser 2 days ago. I figured for 89
bucks, I couldn't build a emulator any cheaper. I expect it to arrive
today sometime. I will post on how well things work out. Only ~$280
clams total.

 I ordered the eraser so that I would have a fully portable setup, since
my present eprom eraser is an industrial sized 115 volt model.