Knock sensor selection for 383 SBC

It's easy to pick a knock sensor when going from a 305 to a 350 or 355, but
what about a 383?  I was planning on using the stock 350 sensor of coarse,
and if I even found some outfit selling a sensor described as "for 383 use"
I would be skeptical.  Since the bore is identical, (+.0305") am I wrong in
assuming the 350 sensor is absolutely correct? Do the aluminum heads
(replacing stock heavies) sitting on top affect the signature of a knock
event enough that a different sensor should be used?  should I find a vette
sensor and (net-res?) from an alum-headed 350?

This is a (personal car) '165 MAF (yea, don't say it)  -AUTO 383
application.

thx for any thoughts.