Re: eprom

Try  Astro Marketing in Melbourne, Florida (407)727-8817
They seem to sell just about any kind of pulled prom you can name.

Kevin R

> Where is a good place to buy blank 27256 EPROMS that anyone hasn't had
problems with I checked with Radio Junk but they didn't have a clue what I
was talking about. I still need to by the new Memcal (I was corrected from
Calpack thanks) but I don't want to erase the factory chip and keep
reburning it that way I know I will have a chip that will at least make it
run (new at this and from what I see you never get it the first time).