Re: manifold machining

How about buying a cheap drill press, and jig the manifold up yourself.
Then JB Weld them in.  Set the bung hole depth so they bottom out, and can't
get pushed into the runner.  The drill bit specs have been covered before
(for the injector hole).  Take the spec to a machine shop and have them cut
for you.  Lots of times you can get stuff done cheap when they don't know
it's a race car part.
 Grumpy