Re: Pocket Programmer & Emulator

Definitely spoken by a man with intimate knowledge of the PP. :) Don't
ya hate when you buy a new toy and smoke it in the first couple of days?
(I have a cone shaped hat on order) It does make getting acclimated to
it's little quirks happen fast.
 I smoked the 4401 tinkering with car adapters. Well, after repairing
the programmer and setting up a car adapter with a LM317T inside as a
adjustable ps, I now have a portable setup.. Maybe I should go find some
more 4401's now..
 I still haven't tried the emulator, but the programmer is extremely
fast and seems to work great. New software is always fun to play with..

Jeff M wrote:

> It won't run at or below 8.25 VDC, 9 to 12 is best, and regulated as your
> intending, a little care of ones tools is always a good thing and worth
> while, no matter how much money you got to throw away.
>
> Jeff M

 <snip>