RE: manifold machining

Actually, you want the injectors a little higher on the intake manifold
runner to assist in mixing.  Yes, pointing injectors at the back of the
valves helps for emissions and colder running combustion, but the
vaporization actually hurts VE a little, so for racing, a little farther
away is what you want, and on the street, point them at the valve.

Frederic Breitwieser <Frederic@xephic.dynip.com>@diy-efi.org on 04/07/2000
09:41:01 AM

Please respond to gmecm@diy-efi.org

Sent by:  owner-gmecm@diy-efi.org