From: nacelp
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Sent: 4/7/00 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: manifold machining

If this is finned, and centered in the plenum, it might be effectively
reducing the plenum area to half, as far as the benefits of reversion,
waves
etc (for N/A cylinder filling conditions), since they are "hitting" it
at
less the min. resistance angles.
  Also, you'll need the lower area when under boost for the air to slow
down
enough to pass thru the finned area.  Then enough area again for the
cylinders to draw against.
  Just thinking out loud here
Grumpy

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org