Re: ONE WIRE O2 TO HEATED O2

Yep, done that.
New O2 has 3 wires, signal, one to power, and one to ground.  Use ohm meter
(DVM) for finding the heater wires.  Actually there is a 4 wire version but
the're $$.  There are different ones, but I've never been picky about which
one (just stick with Delco/GM/AC {for a gm application}), some claim some
are more tolerant of lead.
Grumpy

> Just a quick question. Has anyone converted the one wire O2 Sensor in
their GM EFI system to Heated O2 design I having a problem with going into
open loop when I come to a stop because the O2 cools off to much being in my
Header and I can't move it anyplace else. If you have could you give me a
little insight on what it entails.