Re: manifold machining

Sounds like #1 is the easiest.
That's what I'd do.
Make it easy, and cheap, it don't work carve a new one.
what ya gonna do if say heat is a bigger problem, then expected, and you
have to move them from the head?...
I've used literally pounds (OK kilograms, maybe decagrams(?))of epoxy
filling manifolds I screwed up.
Grumpy
  The throw away manifold champian.  Just look at my cross fire collection
<g>...