Re: Hardware/software questions...

Budget plays a big roll in the desision.
Might try local agencies and see if they have any obsolete stuff sitting in
a back room unused, I found two OTC scanners that way.  Lindertech in
Indianapolis had some low cost scanners at one time.  The high rent one is
Diacom Plus, and it's also very good.  Ease I never heard of, and the only
Calcom I know of is for the Accel ecm,
Grumpy

> Hope some of you guys can point me in the right direction here.  I'm
looking
> to finally get some equipment to hook up to my 1988 Trans Am's
computer/data
> stream in order to better understand what is going on there, for tuning,
and
> eventually for programming.  What are the pro's and con's of the various
> packages available?  There was mention of a program called "Ease" a while
> back - what is that all about (cost, performance, etc.)?  How about
CalCom?