Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 9:00 AM
Subject: Programming Voltage

I have a bunch of old eproms taken out of GM ECM's.  I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the programming voltages are and what type of eprom they are.  Some are 24 pin, some 28 pin.  I can tell you the id's off the top of a few of them if it will help.  AKDX2088, ARW0356, AKYS3456.

        Thanks, Jeff