4.3L S10 questions

I am in the market to buy a 88-94 4.3L Blazer, and had some questions.  First, I have access to a multiport 95 Vortec 4.3 manifold complete.  Will this manifold bolt up to the older 4.3 ok?  I noticed the some of the older 4.3L motors have 9.3:1 compression and the new Vortec motors have 9.1:1 compression.  Will I have to upgrade the TBI computer or can I rig up a batch-fire system for all 6 injectors?

Second of all, I have access to buy a 3.8L Eaton supercharger off a Pontiac Bonneville SSEI.  Is it at all possible to use this SC on a 4.3L V6?

Thanks